With just a day to go until I announce the winner of the Cosmopolitan brush set, here's the latest entry from A Lauren to Herself subscriber, Naomi Taylor.
Naomi's created this sultry silver take on the smokey eye...and here's what she used to create the stunning look
On the face:
* Maxfactor's Weightless Foundation - Light Ivory
* Barry M's Imperfection Correction Concealer Pen - Shade 1
* SBC's Translucent Setting Powder
* GOSH's Precious Powder Pearls (Used as a contour under the cheekbones and jaw)
* MeMeMe's Blush Me - Pink
On the lips:
* SBC's lipstick - 05S
* Barry M's Lipgloss - 049 (Used ontop of the SBC colour)
And, most importantly, on the eyes:
* Toofaced Shadow Insurance
* Barry M's Kohl Pencils - Black, White (White: used on the entire inner half of the lid and waterline. Black: used on the other halves)
* Barry M's Liquid Eyeliner - Black
* MeMeMe's Fat Cat Lashes - Black
* Revlon Color Stay Quad in Sultry Smoke - Used the silver (top colour) and the black (bottom colour). (Silver was used as the second colour in, on the inner corner. Black used add depth and smoke out CS's R8C6)
* Coastal Scents' Pandora (Used as a centre colour)
* Coastal Scents' 88 Matte Palette (R row C column) R1C5, R5C6, R8C6 (R1C5 used on the bottom waterline, R5C6 used to create shape and R8C6 in the outer crease)
* Rimmel's Glam Eyes - Glam Ice (Used as a highlight on cheekbones, nose, brows and in the tear duct, as well as helping to smoke Revlon's Sultry Smoke's Black).
Are you a fan of Naomi's look?
Want to enter my competition to win the make-up brush set (worth £135). You have until the end of play tomorrow to email me your entry.
Good luck everyone!