I'm hopping on the Ins and Outs bandwagon for the first time. Here's what's floating my boat (and not!) at the moment.
* Hooray for summer and the inevitable barbecue.. Fellas love manning the barbie grill, so us ladies put our feet up this weekend while a wonderful array of British cooked meats came our way. Delicioso!
* Facials. I've been visiting a local beauty salon over a period of six months for Karin Herzog facials. They have literally done wonders for my skin and I'm finally starting to feel comfortable enough to go without make-up. A real first for me!
* Post - of the lovely non-spam/bill related variety. Thanks to Powder Rooms for sending me the Eyeko Tea Rose polish (absolutely gorgeous, by the way) and a nifty little double-ended eyeliner stick. Reviews coming soon...
* My chosen dog doing me proud and bagging me £7.86 at the races on Friday night. I'm rich! Supper was chicken in a basket and a pint of bitter and we each got a free bet for our cheap as chips £10 entry fee. How very northern of us.
* Finally getting my Benefit lipstick, courtesy of Flake. They took their time about it (4 weeks) but it's here and it's stunning - a gloss in Fresh Squeezed.
* My upcoming birthday. Spending a few days in a remote cottage in sunny Scotland. Very much looking forward to breaking out the board games and doing absolutely nothing. Can't wait.
* Getting Cosmo before it hits the shelves, thanks to my fella for getting me a subscription for Crimbo. What a love he is! And what a big girl I am.
* Talented folk. I am sick to the back teeth of seeing them on t'telly. *So wishing I had a talent...
* Trying to get to grips with a brand new mobile phone. Does anyone else hate that? Despite keeping my old number I still had to spend an age transferring all my numbers. I could've spent the time doing something far more worthwhile, of course. Like washing my hair, or watching paint dry ; )
* Milk bottle white pasty legs. I actually like a pale face, but legs on the other hand....
Took the plunge and bought some St Moriz. Just a shame I am far too scared to try it out. I haven't used fake tan for years. Orange, streaky legs ahoy! Or should I believe the St Moriz hype?
* The age I will be when the aforementioned birthday comes around.
* Driving through my old university town en route to my chap's house for the weekend. Always makes me weepily nostalgic. Sob.
What are your ins and outs? Do share...